Since its creation, the company has never left the village of Awirs and remains very attached to its roots. The complex has obviously evolved significantly since 1934, undergoing a great many transformations and expansions. Today the firm occupies 2 buildings, each housing complementary activities: the manufacture of fat on one side of the rue des Awirs, and the logistics centre located across the road.
The factory houses all the production machines, most of the storage tanks and the main offices. The fleet of “packaging machines” is diversified to meet all the demands of our customers. We package our products in different volumes, in different formats, in different types of paper, under our brand or under private labels, etc. In short, a wide range of products tailored to the specific needs of each customer.